Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thing #1

OMG I can't believe I am actually doing this.  I am so not a technology person.  I have read other people's blogs but I never thought that I could actually do one.  Wow this course is already a confidence booster for me.  I am glad we had to look at the 7 and a half strategies of an effective learner before starting this course.  When I feel overwhelmed I just do not want to start on anything.  Looking at this information has really helped me to get started.  I think thinking of problems as a challenge is going to be the most difficult thing for me.  I get really frustrated when I can't figure something out.  I just need to look at it a different way.  I think the easiest thing for me is the play part.  I don't know much about technology but it does excite me.  Infact I am so excited about this class that I have decided to get  an iphone so I  can be more up to date with technology.  I think the biggest strategy that will help me with this class is the plugging in and getting help from others.  I know I can't do it alone and will need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment