Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thing # 20

Google Docs is one of the most useful tools yet. I always use microsoft word but I find this even easier. I like the fact that everything is right there. It is so easy to make a table and put pictures into the document. Since it was summer time I did not really have anything specific that I was working on. I just played around with it and found it very user friendly. I will definitely be using this this coming school year for things like parent permission slips and other documents.

The spreadsheet was also very user friendly. At this present time I am busy coordinating VBS at my church. I thought that it would be a good idea to use this spreadsheet to make a schedule for VBS. I even shared it with one of the other coordinators. As a counselor I am in charge of keeping up with 504 students and at risk students. This will be a very helpful tool to create spreadsheets of this information. I consider myself very lucky that our district provides us a account for this:)

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely; Google Docs is the most useful tool. I, several years after taking this course, still use Google Docs the most.

    ReplyDelete