Monday, July 25, 2011

Thing# 22

I was surprised to see this site classroom 2.0!!  I never knew such a site existed.  I do use face book.  However, I am very careful and only show my profile to my friends.  I am one of those people who have a hard time sharing information and just talking to someone I do not really know.  There were some things on this social networking sites that interested me.  I read an article about ADHD students and the use of smart boards.  I saw lots of different groups and forums.  This could be a great resource to get ideas so the wheel does not have to be reinvented.  However, most of the information I saw were for teachers.  As a counselor I do not see my self using this very often.  It does have lots of neat sites that other educators have gone to that I have never heard of before.  They even give their feedback on the sites.  This would be something that I would share with other teachers on campus.  I think a new teacher could use this to get many ideas and start adding to his/her files.  I was glad that we did not have to sign up to see the site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment