Monday, July 25, 2011

Thing #23

I can't believe I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  When I started this class I did not know much about technology.  I just used it to do the basic things.  However, now I feel like a whole new world has just opened up for me.  I know that there is so much more to learn however, I have a place to start, to start exploring and seeing what is out there.  The one problem that I have is getting lost on the net.  With three little boys I don't have time to spend just surfing the web.  Hours will pass and I am not even sure where the time went.

I learned lots of new things that I still use.  My favorite was google docs.  I can see my self using that at work to get my paperwork done.  I like it better than word and excel.  Also, I am using the RSS and Delicious everyday.  I like that I don't have to go many places to read the things I need to.  I mean who has time for that.  I have found lots of resources for counseling.  I know that students respond well to technology using things such as blabberize will help reluctant students to hopefully open up.  I have shown my blog to my family who was quite impressed.  I am glad the blog is out there so I can refer back to it during the year to see a quick review of the things I learned. 

The class was organized in a very user friendly format.  I liked that it was self paced.  I learned so much about time management.  Thanks to all who read my blogs, made comments, and encouraged me.  I couldn't have done it with out you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment