Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thing #7

Leaving comments on others post is something that I have to get used to.  I tend to not leave comments due to time.  However, I love to receive comments so I am sure others love to receive it and  a part of blogging is to leave comments.  One of the sites in my RSS was difficult to leave a comments.  It said that the comment was awaiting approval from a moderator.  I waited a while but did not hear anything and I am not sure if my comment posted.  Also, on a school counselor's blog I did not see any comments posted or even a place to put comments.  However, there were a few blogs that I thanked them for providing the post and then related it to my own experience and then asked a question.  I can't wait to see what I get back!

1 comment:

  1. I don't enjoy leaving comments either; sometimes, I just don't know what to say. However, the more I do it, the easier it becomes.

    ReplyDelete