Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thing # 7b

An article that I read on my RSS that really interested me was E-Book liabrary expands offerings. It was a real eye opener to me to see how technology is changing our world.  I couldn't believe that they were adding more to their already existing 19,000 titles.  The cool thing about it was anyone can get a free trial before buying it.  Also, with e book it seems like everything is available with a simple click like the table of contents.  The ebooks mentioned includes print, save and share capabilities and full text searching.  There was a related article on the side that interested me.  The article was titled K - 12 educators' view on e-books.  I went ahead and read that article to.  Now I see how this can get addicting:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment