Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thing #8

Wiki's seem like such wonderful resources for teachers.  I mean why reinvent the wheel when someone already came up with it.  There is just not enough time in a day to search all that is out there.  The neat thing is you can get so many different ideas from everywhere.  The first wiki I looked at was http://primarymath.wetpaint.com/ it was so interesting to see what other classes where doing different when learning the same thing.  The Kindergarten Counting Book was a creative way to get to a 100 doing very interactive things.Thousands Project   that Mr. Monson's 5th grade class did seemed so fun.  They were trying to get 1000 different topics each month.  The Schools in the Past was my favorite.  It really helped to be able to see more than one outlook and more than one interview.  I would really like to contribute to a wiki especially if I joined one and started coming up with more ideas.  I think it would be a great way to network with other professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment